DIAMOND BRAID POLYESTER ROPE – THE PERFECT ROPE FOR HIGH STRENGTH AND LOW STRETCH APPLICATIONS
Diamond Braid Ropes are formed by rotating yarns on a rope braider. Half of the yarns are rotated in one direction on the braider while the other half rotates in the opposite direction. This braided construction resembles a diamond pattern and creates a surface that’s smooth the touch and prevents unraveling and twisting when in use. Diamond braid ropes tend to be slightly more flat than other types of braided ropes making them ideal for a number of different uses and applications.
Polyester ropes have strengths and break strengths similar to nylon rope, but don’t have the same stretch that nylon does. Combining the diamond braid constructions with polyester yarns makes this rope ideal for use in and around the water, outdoors and extreme environments. Perfect for tug and barge tow lines, sailboat rigging, safety ropes, antenna guidelines and as a general-purpose rope. Polyester ropes also have a high resistance to abrasion, greater strength and better UV resistance than nylon rope and ropes like Manila and Polypropylene. Polyester won’t rot or mildew and won’t fade or turn yellow in sunlight, thus keeping its bright white color when used outdoors. Polyester rope also has less elongation than nylon rope keeping your rope tight and taught wherever it’s used.
Made in the USA, this rope is Berry Compliant. Unlike commercial grade polyester ropes, these ropes pass internationally acclaimed quality tests.
A DIAMETER OF ROPE AND CORD FOR EVERY PROJECT AND USE!
RAVENOX DIAMOND BRAID POLYESTER ROPE - 1/8-INCH, 3/16-INCH, 1/4-INCH, 5/16-INCH, and 3/8-inch DIAMETERS
Ravenox Berry Compliant Diamond Braid Polyester Rope is available in 5 different diameter options. Whether you're looking for a 1/4" cord for flag poles or 3/4" rope for sailing, we make it all.
Diameter : Metric : Minimum Break Strength : Approximate Density lbs. /100 FT
1/8-inch (#4) : 3.18 mm : 400 lbs. : 0.5
3/16-inch (#6) : 4.76 mm : 800 lbs. : 1.1
1/4-inch (#8) : 6.35 mm : 1,200 lbs. : 1.6
5/16-inch (#10) : 7.94 mm : 1,800 lbs. : 2.8
3/8-inch (#12) : 9.52 mm : 2,400 lbs. : 3.9
KEY PRODUCT FEATURES:
- Diamond Braid Polyester
- Made in USA
- HIGHEST QUALITY OUTDOOR ROPES: Made with the highest quality materials here in the USA to provide for years of outdoor use. The braided construction resembles a diamond pattern that creates a smooth surface to prevent unraveling and twisting when in use. Perfect for flag pole halyards, safety guide ropes, antenna guidelines, sailboat rigging and tug and barge tow lines.
- WON'T FADE OR STRETCH: Polyester rope is superior to nylon rope with better resistance to abrasion, greater strength and better UV resistance. Polyester won’t rot or mildew and won’t fade or turn yellow in sunlight, thus keeping its bright white color when used outdoors. Polyester rope also has less elongation than nylon rope keeping your rope tight and taught when used for safety lines or boat tow ropes.
- WON'T BREAK: This diamond braid polyester rope is a low stretch, strong cord that offers superior heat resistance making it great for outdoor use and extreme environments. A great all-around utility cord to keep in your car, truck and Go-Bag. Lightweight and easy to use this is the rope of choice for backpackers and campers and is ideal for everything from tent lines to bear bags.
- CHOOSE YOUR LENGTH & WIDTH: If using this rope for a flag pole halyard choose your length get twice the above ground length of your flagpole. If your cleat is mounted at eye level, you will have extra for rope making knots and wrapping the halyard off around the cleat. We offer rope by the foot in 50 Feet, 100 Feet, 500 Feet and 1,000 Feet lengths and in diameters of 1/8-inch, 3/16-in,1/4 inch, 5/16 inch and 3/8 inch ropes.
- 100% RISK FREE PURCHASE. Ravenox is a CERTIFIED Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned, Women-Led American Small Business that backs all its’ products. If you’re not 100% satisfied, you’ll get your money back. Ravenox rope meets the rigorous manufacturing and testing procedures set forth by the American Cordage Institute and we are proud to be 1 of only 29 manufacturers in the world that helps set the standards in rope manufacturing. This Rope is Made in the USA and is Berry Compliant.